Step into the light of freedom
Live Your Great Story
Does this sound like you?
- You've been on a Soul's journey, with twists and turns. Maybe it has you scratching your head of how the puzzle pieces fit together.
- In the midst of the darkness, you are aware of the light within. You are a bright light.
- You yearn to gather with like-minded spirits, all seeking more freedom, joy, ease, and self-authority in their lives and work.
You are meant to live your great story. We can help.
Together, we set alight your inner flame.
Do You Continue to Self-Sabotage?
Each of these clients came seeking a more meaningful, authentic life. Each had entrenched patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior that kept getting in their way...
A top performer is dogged by the feeling of “never good enough,” even as colleagues express their appreciation and bosses continue to give bonuses and awards.
An entrepreneur has a passion to serve, with a thriving business of helping people and plants flourish. Yet he still gets tripped up with struggling to get things right. He longs for less rigidity and more flow, being present to the fullness of life, and living life on his own terms.
An artist, coach, and mother with great capacity to navigate a diverse and full plate of life, finds it challenging to make space for her gifts and talents to flourish. She longs to discern what matters most to her. She is ready to make her dreams a priority so that she can serve and shine in the world.
The starting point for this journey
We’ll accompany you on a journey to explore your stories and emotions as a means of healing your limiting beliefs and patterns. You’ll come to understand the origin of these stories in a way to eventually dismantle them, so they don’t have power over you anymore. You'll have more ability to choose ease.
Over time, Live Your Great Story participants:
- Found light where there was darkness, compassion where there was judgment, and thrill where there was worry.
- Changed how they reacted to situations that would have triggered their habitual, defeating patterns.
- Made new choices, leading to more connection and less separation in their lives.
When we continue to allow old patterns to run our life...
...the results can be discouraging or even disastrous. Chances are we:
- Settle for much less than what is possible for ourselves.
- Waste inordinate amounts of energy chasing after the wrong things, steeped in worry, fear, overwhelm and frustration.
- Continue to feed our stories rooted in fear, powerlessness and struggle. We stay stuck in a pattern that is often self-sabotaging.
I’ve been there.
Getting in my own way
It’s what led to burning out in 2011. As part of my recovery from burnout, I worked on my raw materials—the thoughts, feelings and behaviors that sabotaged my best intentions.
I busted through the stories I had been telling myself for decades. I broke through entrenched patterns. It was as if I had upgraded my “operating system.” Everything became easier. And when this happened, I was able to identify moments in my past that led me away from a more meaningful life.
Strength Comes From Growing Self-Compassion and Vulnerability
What to Expect
This 5-month Program consists of...
Content covering three areas:
- Revealing the terrain of limitations. This includes providing a framework for understanding your unique Victim Story, so that you can recognize it, forgive it and move beyond.
- Providing the substance for your Great Story by uncovering your genuine passion, detailing a specific triumph, and celebrating what comes naturally to you.
- Making your Great Story real, through day-to-day choices and habits.
Eleven Live Group Coaching Calls
These Zoom calls will be equally facilitated by a seasoned coaching team: Carol Ross, Angela Trainor, Justine Williams, and Irv Kooris. Each call will be led by two coaches.
These calls are designed to deepen your understanding of your soul’s journey, with a step-by-step process, group discussion, and real-time coaching.
During the real-time coaching, you’ll see a participant being coached on a specific aspect of the Great Story journey.
These two-hour calls start at 1pm ET on the following dates: 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/30, 4/13, 4/27, 5/11, 5/25.
All calls will be recorded in case you miss the live call.
Comprehensive Online Program, Breakthrough to Your Great Story, Plus Supplemental Materials.
Materials include 26 audio recordings from the online program, “Breakthrough to Your Great Story”. These recordings outline a proven step-by-step methodology for profound change.
Before each call, you will be expected to listen to specific recordings. During our Live Group Coaching calls, we will debrief material from the audio recordings and apply the concepts to your life. You will have access to the online program for a full year.
In addition, you’ll receive customized supplemental materials (e.g., tips and tools) to further increase your learning.
Two Check-ins to Keep You Are On Track.
A midpoint check-in will be held half-way through the program and a final check-in will be held at the end of the five-month program. During these sessions, you’ll have a chance to ask questions and get individual coaching on your Great Story from one of the program leaders.
Culminating Half-Day Virtual Retreat
We’ll finish the Live Your Great Story Program with a half-day virtual retreat. This will be our time to weave together all the threads of your Great Story into a comprehensive, beautiful map. We will celebrate the work we’ve done together and shine the light on who you are becoming. More details to come.
An Intimate Community of Like-Minded Professionals/Fellow Travelers.
This group coaching program is limited to 16 people, who are dedicated to the path of taking full responsibility for their lives. Through shared stories, in a supportive environment, participants have the opportunity to form life-long bonds.
- Most coaching programs start with self-awareness (e.g., who you are, what gets in your way) and expect change to emerge from that awareness. (“We’ve identified it and now change!”) But that’s not enough. In Live Your Great Story Program, you will be guided beyond self-awareness with a 4-step Responsibility Model that results in lasting change.
- You will learn to listen to all parts of yourself, without judgment, so that your choices and decisions come from a richer, deeper place. This naturally moves you toward connection, rather than separation.
- You will get to the root cause of entrenched patterns. You will uncover a wounding event early in life that set in motion your unique Victim Story. This is just one of the internal narratives that has played out externally, over decades, and kept you in the status quo.
Individually Tailored Deep Integration
You have multiple opportunities to deepen your learning and integration and at the same time, form friendships. These opportunities include the following:
- Study buddies and study groups. We encourage you to partner with another participant or form a small group. This allows for additional discussion and exploration outside of the group calls.
- Program assistants. We will have several coaches to assist during the group calls, by facilitating breakouts. They been trained in the Great Story work and will be available for supporting participants outside of the group calls. For example, a program assistant may facilitate a study group.
The focus of this program is a deep dive into personal self development, and you will also benefit professionally as a coach. For the first few weeks, you’ll be solely focused on the work for yourself. Then you’ll be invited to a series of coaching supervision calls, where you will receive guidance and mentorship on how to bring this work into your coaching practice. The Live Your Great Story program will have a mix of coaches and other leaders (not coaches). You’ll be matched with another participant who is not a coach. You can support them by applying and practicing the Great Story tools and, in turn, they’ll support you in your learning.
Here's how it works:
- You will be asked to coach another participant during the program, for a total of five coaching sessions during April and May. After you have completed the five coaching sessions, there is no expectation that you will continue coaching this participant.
- We will have five Group Coaching Supervision calls on 4/6, 4/20, 5/4, 5/18, and 6/1. These two-hour Zoom calls will be co-led by our leader team and will be a blend of debriefing your experience of coaching a fellow participant, coaching demonstrations, and giving you feedback on your coaching.
We expect that half of the participants of the Live Your Great Story program will be seasoned coaches who are interested, like you, in personal growth. You’ll be matched with one of these participants to receive individual coaching. They will support you by applying and practicing the Great Story tools and, in turn, you’ll support them in their learning.
Here’s how it works:
- You will receive a total of five coaching sessions during April and May. These one-on-one sessions are intended to give you individual attention on the work of uncovering parts of your Great Story.
- After the five coaching sessions, there is no expectation that the coaching will continue.
Your Investment for this 5-Month Program: $5997
Early Bird price through Jan 22: $5497
Payment plan through Jan 22: $997 due upon signup and then five easy payments of $997
Live Your Great Story Program is limited to 16 participants.
If you are interested in this program, we’ll start with a short call to determine if the program is a fit for your needs.
We’ll also answer questions you have about the program.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Checks.